Monday, October 02, 2006

WELCOME FAM,FRIENDS AND FREAKS

Hope this wont be too boring for you. Just as a warning to those who don't know me all that well or those who may have forgotten... I have a seriously depraved sense of humour. Blame Dad, blame the state education system, blame drugs?... ahh hell blame 'em all I say. My choice of preferred links are proof of my early influences in comedy. The "Everyones a Lawyer" video below is a must see for all those who both appreciate Monty Python and lawyer jokes.........

5 comments:

Scott said...

This is awesome Dan. Looks great and love the idea to be able to keep in touch with mates. Will particularly look foward to hearing your inner thoughts come Rugby World Cup 2007 as the green and golds from both sides of the Indian Ocean loose. I'm picking France v NZ in the final - there you go!

Jed! said...

holy shit! you got a comment!!! someone ACTUALLY read your blog! your cool.

Pampoux said...

hah, v. funny Dan. "GAG ME" with a lawyer (computer wouldn't let me say worse......damn blocking).

Also v. pleased to bear witness to your celeb-nesses going public. I'll definitely stay tuned.

Read ya later.
P.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Honkers!! Great idea! You do make me laugh Dan... I like the Horwedel response too! Love to the family. Miss you all in the BVI but wouldn't swop it for the madness of HK. LynsX

Anonymous said...

Oh my God - and here I was feeling sorry for you with no comments - and there were some after all......... great to 'see' ou guys after all this time - hugs all round and 'hear' from you soon. this personal stuff really works eh?

Rosie.xx